Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (2 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Lenore (Minneapolis , MN) 8/10/2017
I just received this dress and it's even better than the photos! I am a 2X and the dress is sized generously, without being too large or droopy. VERY flattering neckline, again better than in the photos. Oh, and the comfort is WOW. I don't think I will do shape wear with it, so flattering I don't see a need. It is on the longer side. I am 5'6 and even in 2.5 inches heels, I may have this taken up an inch. The dress is worth it though. I also love the flexibility of a true wrap style.
Reviewer: Jo (Plano, TX ) 12/4/2016
I haven't bought a dress in years. This was for a choral concert, but it would be great for other occasions too. So comfortable, I felt it hid my unsatisfactory mid-section nicely which I have issues with. I wish the velvet wrapped around fully, because it makes me feel like it's meant to hide. It does a great job though and is still comfy. My big 'complaint,' or word of caution, is you will need a slip unless you don't mind bearing all if you lift the hem while walking. It's quite long for my 5'4" frame and when you lift the hem the side can flash. A great buy.
- SKU: 13163001
- Made in the USA
- Self: 60% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Contrast: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- We recommend gently hand washing separately in cold water. No bleach and lay flat to dry or dry clean. Do not iron velvet.
- Sleeved measure approximately 20" from top of shoulder at neck to sleeve hem
- 2x waistband measures approximately 43.5" around, relaxed
- 2x length measures approximately 61.5" from high point of shoulder to hem