Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- SKU: 52152702
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Hand Wash. Flat Dry. After every use, the garment must be hand washed. Harmful elements such as suntan lotions, salt, chlorine, and body perspiration can cause discoloration and spandex breakdown. Since laundry detergents are too harsh on the spandex and the color, use mild hand soap made without added moisturizers. Do not wring the swimsuit to remove excess water. Lay it flat on a towel and roll the towel up and squeeze gently. Remove it from the towel and lay it flat to dry. Do not hang it to dry as that will stretch out the fibers in the fabric. Avoid using washers and dryers as damage can occur due to agitation and excessive heat. It is also important to let your suit "rest" between uses. This allows the spandex to bounce back (called recovery) to its original size and maintain its fit longer. If you wear a suit without letting it recover, it will lose its shape and fit more quickly. It's recommended to let the suit rest for 24-36 hours between uses. Always remove excess moisture with a towel and lay flat to dry indoors or in the shade. Also note, direct sunlight will fade your suit. It is always a great idea to have more than one suit.
- Metal S-hook closure with 3 adjustments
- Sizes 14-16 fit up to a C/D cup; sizes 18-24 fit up to a D/DD cup
- Size 20 bust (under) measures approximately 18 ¼” across with a 36 ½” circumference.
- Size 20 length measures approximately 26 ¾” from high point of bust to crotch.