4. Use of Your Information. Kiyonna uses your Information to: deliver products that you have ordered; contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order delay or difficulty; deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or the Site, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase; send information about events, surveys, promotions and possibly contests to you; send text messages, with your consent, about events, surveys, promotions and other offers to you; tailor your experience on the Site to your interests; develop and improve our products, services, and the Site, including fraud prevention; and respond to your inquiries.
If you have set up an Account at the Site, you may save Personal Information in that Account, and we will access this Personal Information to make your shopping quicker and easier. We require you to create and/or access your Account to use various features of the Site, such as accessing your order history and creating a wish list.
We use the Personal Information collected on our Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; to analyze your activity on our Social Media Pages and to develop our products and services.
5. Posting on the Site. You may post reviews of your purchases on Kiyonna’s Site. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in on Kiyonna’s Site, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Site, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
6. Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, Kiyonna may run sweepstakes and contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest, and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
7. Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services (collectively, “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
8. Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
9. Information Submitted via Services. You agree that Kiyonna is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Kiyonna will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
10. Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through Third-Party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a Third-Party application, such as an App Store or on a Social Media Site, we may collect information about you from that Third-Party application that you have made public via your privacy settings. Information we collect through App Stores or accounts made on a Social Media Site may include your name, your Social Media Site user identification number, your Social Media Site user name, location, sex, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts on such Social Media Sites. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Kiyonna and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Site and use it for any purpose. Such information does not identify you individually.
12. Parents and Affiliates. We may share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
13. Email Referrals. When you send an email from the Site to a friend, we will send the recipient of the email your email address, message, and your selected outfit or item(s). We may include an opportunity for the recipient to sign up to receive promotional materials from us. Now, if you've read this far, it means you're not shopping. So we have a surprise for you! Save 25% off your order, NO MINIMUM! Use coupon code: BASKET25. (Valid only on orders placed on kiyonna.com, certain restrictions apply, see site for details...yada, yada, yada.)
15. Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
16. Notice for California Residents – Additional Privacy Rights Specific to Residents of the State of California (as of January 1, 2020):.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes Californians’ rights and explains how California residents can exercise those rights. Below, we further outline specific rights which California residents may have under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
• Right to Access Your Data. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
• Right to Data Portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means you have a right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Information stored on our servers or information technology environment to another service provider’s servers or information technology environment.
• Right to Delete Your Data. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
• Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Exercising Your Rights:
If you are a California resident who chooses to exercise your rights, you can:
1. Submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
2. Call +1 (888) 549-6662 to submit your request.
You may also designate an agent to exercise your privacy rights on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification.
Our Response to Your Request:
Upon receiving your request, we will confirm receipt of your request by sending you an email confirming receipt. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In some instances, such as a request to delete personal information, we may first separately confirm that you would like for us to in fact delete your personal information before acting on your request. We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process Personal Information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, listed below, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you; 2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
8. Comply with a legal obligation; or
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
California Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: All About Do Not Track.Org.
19. Updating Your Personal Information. We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your Personal Information by logging in to your Account.
22. Security Statement. We take steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send via e-mail.
26. New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Kiyonna will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
27. Questions. If you have additional questions or would like more information regarding our information collection, use of disclosure practices, please feel free to contact us at:
Kiyonna Clothing, Inc.
1315 N. Brasher Street
Anaheim, CA 92807