Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jo (Plano, TX ) 12/4/2016
I haven't bought a dress in years. This was for a choral concert, but it would be great for other occasions too. So comfortable, I felt it hid my unsatisfactory mid-section nicely which I have issues with. I wish the velvet wrapped around fully, because it makes me feel like it's meant to hide. It does a great job though and is still comfy. My big 'complaint,' or word of caution, is you will need a slip unless you don't mind bearing all if you lift the hem while walking. It's quite long for my 5'4" frame and when you lift the hem the side can flash. A great buy.
- SKU: 13163001
- Made in the USA
- Self: 60% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Contrast: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- We recommend gently hand washing separately in cold water. No bleach and lay flat to dry or dry clean. Do not iron velvet.
- Sleeved measure approximately 20" from top of shoulder at neck to sleeve hem
- 2x waistband measures approximately 43.5" around, relaxed
- 2x length measures approximately 61.5" from high point of shoulder to hem