*Please note that the "Crazy About Blue" color option is only available in the non-scalloped version of the Luna Lace Dress.
Average Customer Review: 4.57 out of 5 (45 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Ashley (, NY) 9/19/2015
Bridal shower dress
I got lots of compliments on this dress. I wore it to my bridal shower tonight and it was really comfortable and looked awesome! Only issue is it's very long, almost to my ankles. I'm 5'2 so I had to have it shortened, but it looks great and feels great on. This company knows how to make us plus-sized women look great in a dress. Which in my experience isn't always easy because companies just don't know how to create the right cut. Thank you Kiyonna! Wish I could add a photo!
Reviewer: PT (Santa Clarita, CA) 8/6/2015
Wore this dress in teal to my daughter's wedding in June. Got SOOO many compliments. It's the most comfortable dress I've ever worn. The fit was perfect for being a 2x and 5'1". I look forward to wearing it again.
Reviewer: Jen (, ) 7/15/2015
Too long but fit otherwise fantastic
I bought this dress in blue in 0X and 1X, this was my first time shopping here and I wasn't sure how true to size everything was. I'm 5'1" and about 180 lbs and the 0X fit me perfectly, other than the length. Since I bought the dress on sale, I decided to keep it and have the hem shortened. I wore it to a wedding at the end of June and I received a ton of compliments on the dress. If I hadn't had to have the dress shortened, I would have given it 5 stars. It would be fantastic if there was a petite line offered.
Reviewer: Carmen (Kingshill, St. Croix) 6/28/2015
This dress is absolutely perfect. Got mine in the mail Friday, shipping was very fast and I live in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I'm a size 3x and it fits like a dream, the color is so feminine and the fit is very flattering. Will be ordering more colors.
Reviewer: Julissa (New York, New York) 6/14/2015
Amazing fit, but fabric is extremely delicate
I wore this dress to a wedding and received many compliments. Unfortunately, as I was taking the dress off, it snagged on one of my nails and now there is a hole near the right side seam. It's heartbreaking that such a pricey dress could tear so easily. I was looking forward to buying it in the grey, but now I'm afraid it won't last past one wearing. Too much money for a single use.
Original Luna Lace Dress
- SKU: 12120901
- Made in the USA.
- Self: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Contrast: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
- We recommend hand wash gently in cold water and lay flat to dry or dry clean. Do not machine wash, iron, or steam.
- Sleeves will hit right below the elbow at 16”.
- 2x empire waist measures approximately 39” around, relaxed.
- 2x length measures approximately 45 ½” from high point of shoulders to hem.
Scalloped Luna Lace Dress
- SKU: 11130908
- Made in the USA
- Self: 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex; Contrast: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex; Lining: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Dry clean only and do not steam. Warm iron can be used when needed
- Sleeves measure at approximately 15 ½”
- 2x waistband measures approximately 39 ½” around, relaxed
- 2x length measures approximately 45” from high point of shoulders to hem